Philip McKernan works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. When people are seeking clarity about their future or want to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen, they call Philip. He helps people get clear on who they are and where they need to go. He helps them transition in their personal and professional lives so people feel aligned in all areas of life. He has worked with the Canadian Olympic Team, The Pentagon and has shared the stage with other speakers like the Dalai Lama and Richard Branson.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why you can’t put people on a pedestal
- Why Philip doesn’t consume a lot of information
- Why you need to evaluate if what you’re doing fits who you are
- “One Last Talk”: why you need to think about what you would talk about if you were given one last talk to give
- Why you should go on the road for three days with nothing but a journal and no reason
- Why you should do “isolated dreaming” — just draw what’s possible for your life
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Philip: