Episode 599: Problem solving, with Nathan Hirsch
Nathan Hirsch is a serial entrepreneur, an expert in remote hiring, and eCommerce guru. Selling online since 2010, Nate has sold well over $25 million worth of product through his eCommerce business. He is now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, the hands-on hiring marketplace connecting hundreds of online business owners with reliable, pre-vetted remote workers. FreeeUp is redefining how businesses are able to hire remote freelancers online.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How to find weaknesses within your business and turn them into strengths
- The importance of communication when hiring remote workers
- How FreeeUp.com connects business owners with freelancers
- Tackling your vital priorities by valuing not only your time but also your team’s time
- Focusing your time as a business owner on tasks that grow your business
- How finding time, either early morning or late evening can maximize your productivity
- Why diversifying your business is critical to your success
- The importance of being a good problem solver within your business
- The need to figure out the “why” behind your business
- Why making customer service the core of your business is important
Subscribe to Onward Nation!