Be intentional, with Mike Canarelli
Mike Canarelli is the CEO and Co-Founder of Web Talent Marketing and is recognized as one of the top digital marketing agencies in the United States who prides itself on providing unique, scalable long-term solutions for its clients. Mike holds a B.S. from Temple University’s Fox School of Business and Management where he studied Entrepreneurship and Management Information Systems. After six years as a freelance designer and web developer, he founded Axis Creative Group in 2006 and later merged with Web Talent SEO in late 2010.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How organization can help you tackle your daily vital priorities
- The importance of focusing on the details of each project
- The benefits of clearing out your email inbox by the end of each day
- The obstacles that can be overcome when your organization works as a team
- How adversity leads to great lessons on how to rebound and come out stronger
- Why being a strong leader can help your team weather the tough times
- Remaining calm under pressure: a critical skill for business owners to master
- Remembering to stop, breathe, think then act when facing adversity
- The importance of trusting those you hire
- Why you need to find a good mentor and lean on them for sound business advice
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Mike:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.