Build something one person will love, with Gavin Zuchlinski
Gavin Zuchlinski is the founder of Acuity Scheduling, the slickest way for businesses to automate and manage their appointments online, allowing clients to schedule themselves. He is a self-professed tech geek who wholeheartedly believes that business should be fun. Acuity Scheduling supports over 50,000 businesses of all sizes, from people working for themselves to major corporations with thousands of employees.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The benefits of building your business slow and steady
- Why you should focus on creating a product that people will love
- How setting up a checklist of tasks to improve your product will improve your business
- Why spending time improving your product before you market the product is important
- The importance of listening to your customer’s feedback
- How reading and researching every day makes you and your business better
- Building a business with recurring revenue makes the business more attractive to buyers
- The importance of remembering the reason your business exists is to help its customers
- Why staying connected to your customers and the technical aspects of your business is important
- The power of being happy in the moment and taking joy in what you do every day
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Gavin:
- Website: www.acuityscheduling.com/onward
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.