Episode 619: Becoming the new boss, with Naphtali Hoff
Naphtali Hoff is an executive coach and president of Impactful Coaching & Consulting. He completed his doctorate in human and organizational psychology and holds two master’s degrees in education and educational leadership. Naphtali’s personal experience in the leadership field allows him to understand leaders’ needs and craft solutions to help them optimize their performance and success. He is also the author of the new book, “Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader’s Guide to Sustained Success”.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The outcomes of starting a new leadership position with success
- How having a podcast gives a business owner a new way to connect with people
- The importance of reaching out to other business owners and mentors
- Why setting goals is a critical daily habit
- How avoiding distractions allows for a high impact work day
- Why having a clear sense of direction is a critical skill to master
- The benefits of bringing everyone in the organization together to help make decisions
- Why it is important to define your core values
- Why learning to listen well is critical to success
- The benefits of having a business coach
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Naphtali: