More being – less doing, with Michele Wucker.
Michele Wucker is a global thought leader with experience in strategy, policy, turnarounds, and crisis management. Her most recent book is “THE GRAY RHINO: How to Recognize and Act on the Obvious Dangers We Ignore.” After nearly three decades in media and non-profit management and content creation, she recently founded Gray Rhino & Company to help leaders and organizations to strategize responses to risks that are neglected despite – or often because of – their size. Her previous positions include Vice President for Studies at The Chicago Council on Global Affairs; President of the World Policy Institute, which she re-launched in 2007; and Latin America Bureau Chief at International Financing Review. She has been honored as a Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum and a Guggenheim Fellow.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Michele’s background
- Michele’s book “The Gray Rhino: How to Recognize and Act on the Obvious Dangers We Ignore”
- Why you need structure in your daily life to run a business effectively
- Why Michele begins her day by walking her dogs
- Why you need to listen as a business leader
- What you can learn from Kodak’s collapse
- Focusing on what you need and how to get it
- Shedding what’s holding you back
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Michele:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.