Serve powerfully, with Meredith Bell
Meredith Bell is co-founder and President of Performance Support Systems, a global software company whose products are used by business consultants, executive coaches, and Human Resource professionals to help managers become more effective leaders. She’s an expert in helping companies develop the people side of their business and understands what’s required to build the loyalty and commitment that lead to repeat business and referrals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Creating leaders that bring out the best in their employees
- How having good managers leads to employee retention
- The importance of having shared values within your organization
- Using a timer to reduce distractions and maintain focus
- Why writing a list of projects and associated tasks are important
- The power of expressing daily gratitude and appreciation
- Growing your business based on the life you want to lead
- Looking for ways to provide value to other people without expecting something in return
- Why having fun and not taking yourself too seriously is a key to success
- The positive outcomes that can result from looking at your business as a scientist
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Meredith:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.