Have a “saw” meeting, with Evan Hackel
Evan Hackel is the creator of the concept and the author of, “Ingaging Leadership”. He’s a successful business owner who has started more than 10 companies and is recognized as a thought leader, speaker, and author on leadership. One of his signature achievements was turning around a bankrupt business in four years and more than doubling system-wide sales to exceed $2 billion. He is also Founder and Principal of Ingage Consulting, a consulting firm headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The importance of sharing the vision and plan for the business with employees
- Empowering employees and how it leads to your company’s success
- Emphasising employee growth and training within your company
- Why asking for your employees ideas is critical to your businesses success
- How acknowledging employee ideas can be a powerful management tool
- Creating a positive and engaging company culture starts with the owner
- The importance of employee retention
- How listening to understand can change the way you communicate with your employees
- Sharing gratitude with others everyday and treating others with respect
- Studying and emulating successful business owners who do what you do
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Evan:
- Website: www.tortal.net
- Website: www.ingage.net
- Twitter: @ehackel
- Twitter: @IngageConsultin
- Email: [email protected]
- Book: “Ingaging Leadership”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.