Win or Learn, with Justin Copie
Justin Copie is the CEO of Innovative Solutions and is leading a bold move forward — instilling growth in employees and inspiring change well beyond the four walls of Innovative. Yes the 75 people working at Innovative don’t work for him — he works for them. As CEO and leader, Justin provides safety and direction, safety in voicing opinions, trying new things, and failing, and direction in where to go on the path to success. He serves others in cultivating a culture where people can come to work every day feeling safe and free to do what they love to do, and in turn help Innovative reach its vision.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why culture is vital to your businesses success
- Coming together as a company with a common set of values and beliefs
- Letting the company’s standards and values drive hiring decisions
- The importance of writing down your vital priorities at the beginning of each day
- How planning for a small win each morning can affect your outlook for the day
- Why pacing your energy each day can have a big impact on your success
- Using self-awareness to become a better person and leader
- The power of empathy when interacting with employees and clients
- How using good judgement translates into making good decisions
- Having a positive mindset by never seeing failures, just learning opportunities
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Justin:
- Website: www.innovativesol.com
- Twitter: @innovativesol
- Email: [email protected]
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.