Fix your business, with Melinda Emerson
Our special encore guest today is Melinda Emerson. Melinda is the founder and president of the Quintessence Group, an award-winning marketing consulting firm with notable clients including FedEx, Verizon, Xerox, and American Express. She is also the host of #Smallbizchat, the longest running live chat on Twitter for small business owners. Melinda’s small business advice is widely read reaching more than 3 million entrepreneurs each week online and she was named the #1 woman for entrepreneurs to follow on Twitter by Forbes Magazine. And the author of the new book, “Fix Your Business”.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Melinda wrote her book “Fix Your Business”
- What the 12 “P”s are for running a successful business
- The importance of focusing on your most high value activities
- Why having a 90-day turnaround plan for your business is critical to your success
- What the three “people issues” are in your business
- The importance of having a mobile ready website
- Why having a business that works well for you is one way to define success
- The importance of having a balance of doers and thinkers on your team
- How to overcome fear in your business by creating a plan
- Why you never lose in business
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Melinda:
- Twitter: @SmallBizLady
- Facebook: Small Biz Lady
- Instagram: Small Biz Lady
- LinkedIn: Melinda Emerson
- Website: www.fixyourbusiness.com
- Book: “Fix Your Business: A 90-Day Plan to Get Back Your Life and Remove Chaos From Your Business”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.