All growth happens through relationships, with Mark Faust
Our special encore guest today is Mark Faust. He is an expert on growth strategy, sales, and performance improvement. For the last 27 years, Mark has run Echelon Management, a growth consulting firm. He is an adviser on company boards and he has conducted hundreds of sessions for dozens of the worlds largest companies including John Deere, Apple, Bayer, IBM, P&G, and over four dozen third-generation family owned companies and many start ups.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How growth is an aspect of strategy
- How all growth happens through relationships
- The benefits of reading “High-Growth Levers” together as a company
- Having quarterly depth interviews with your customers to nurture relationships
- The importance of asking your customers how you can help them grow
- Why the two core functions of business are marketing and innovation
- How success is a combination of defining the direction and the journey towards the path
- How management can intensify focus
- How to pivot from your competitors and leverage your positioning to gain an advantage
- Why you need to be improving yourself to be a better mentor to others
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Mark:
- Website: www.highgrowthlevers.com
- Book: “High-Growth Levers: How the Turnaround Mindset Propels Your Company”
- Twitter: @MarkFaustSr
- Phone: 513-621-8000
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.