Episode 740: How to understand your personal why, with Matt Heinz
Matt Heinz is the President and Founder of Heinz Marketing, with 20 years of marketing, business development, and sales experience from a variety of organizations and industries. He is also a speaker, author, and nationally recognized, award-winning blogger. Matt has helped organizations such as Amazon, Seagate, Morgan Stanley, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and many others create predictable, repeatable sales & marketing engines to fuel growth and is also a repeat winner of Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management and Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of creating a business that allows you to live the life you want
- Why working with clients that respect your values and your team is important
- The power of recognizing the work of your team members on a daily basis
- The importance of regularly reinforcing your core values
- Why Matt creates a “daily do” list each day
- The importance of staying calm in moments of turmoil
- Why you need to define and understand your “why”
- Why you need to create your business with intentionality
- The benefit of changing your mindset from the fear of missing out, to the joy of missing out
- The importance of having a list of daily priorities to ensure the most critical tasks get done
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Matt: