Episode 741: Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy, with James Whittaker
James Whittaker is the author of the newly released book “Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy” and co-executive producer of the film of the same name. With a diverse entrepreneurial background, he’s launched successful companies and products across a range of industries. James has also interviewed more than 100 of the world’s leading athletes, entrepreneurs, and business leaders to unlock their secrets to success. His mission is to share the success habits of high performers to give people of all backgrounds the tools to take ownership of their financial, physical, and mental health.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How all works in the self-help field stem from “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
- The importance of finding a way to connect with your audience
- How success can be obtained by a consistent application of a proven set of success principles
- Why you need to be mindful of the people you spend the most time with
- Why James feels the first principle of desire in “Think and Grow Rich” is important
- The importance of giving of yourself unconditionally without expecting anything in return
- The importance of never accepting temporary failure as permanent defeat
- How James worked on updating “Think and Grow Rich” with stories of today
- Why we are not defined by our past actions, we are defined by our future decisions and actions
- Why James feels one of the most important success habits is unwavering self-belief
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact James: