Marty Wolff is an entrepreneur, business coach and business journalist. He’s the President of Marty Wolff Business Solutions.
Click to tweet: Marty Wolff shares his outstanding experience and insights on Onward Nation!
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
What do you do in the first 60 minutes of your day?
Marty starts every morning out with prayer/Bible study, exercise, healthy eating, and then goes into email and social media — clear your slate of necessary communication to have the time to do the important things. ONWARD!
Favorite quote or lesson?
“Make a mistake of aggression, not of omission.”
How do you define success?
Success is making a difference — in an individual’s life, in a group that you’re working with, in someone you’re coaching, or in your family’s life.
What strategy do you use to combat fear?
Marty believes you have to feel worthy of success — and Marty tells the reasons why here.
What makes as “A player” an “A player”?
An “A player” is a good team member — the most unique skill set is caring.
Final Round – “Breaking Down the Recipe for Success”
How can we become better mentors?
- Model the behavior you expect of others — be of high integrity all the time
- Always look for an opportunity to help someone
- Help other people see all their possibilities
How can we build an audience?
- Be excellent — do good work
- Have a system — regularly schedule things
How can business owners reach that elusive next level?
- Stay aggressive — and continue to learn
- Make a difference — everyday
How best to connect with Marty: