Win or learn, with Mark Walker.
Mark Walker has been a real estate investor since 2004 and founded Luxmana Investments in 2011. Mark has successfully overseen the operations of his own assets, and that of other investors, in Colorado, Texas, Florida and Illinois. This includes his involvement with MBP Capital and Catalyst Multifamily Management — a successful multifamily investment, management, and brokerage firm. During this tenure, Mark has had property management oversight of his Dallas area multifamily portfolio, while also assisting with acquisitions and dispositions of assets.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Mark’s background
- Why it’s important to know how much your desired lifestyle costs you
- Why investing is really a team sport
- How Mark networking has contributed to his success
- Why you need to trust, but also verify
- Why you need to constantly ask yourself what’s working, what’s not working, and what can improve
- Why business owners need to master their time-management skills
- How you can tap into systems & other people to leverage them to rapidly scale your business
- Why you need to know your goal & what it looks like
- Why, if you’re not having fun, you really need to question what you’re doing & why
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Mark:
- Website: www.luxmana.com
- Free Gift: “10 Things I Am Going to Do Today to Escape the Rat Race”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.