Put your oxygen mask on first, with Mark Podolsky.
Mark Podolsky (AKA The Land Geek) is widely considered the country’s most trusted and foremost authority on buying and selling raw, undeveloped land within the United States. He has been actively investing in Real Estate and Raw Land since 2001 and has completed over 5,000 unique transactions. Mark has achieved this level of success due to his core business philosophy – “Happy Customers Guaranteed.” Mark is the host of three top-rated podcasts in iTunes aptly entitled “The Best Passive Income Model” and “The Art of Passive Income.” He is also the host of the “Land Geek Podcast- Work Smart. Earn More. Learn How.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Mark’s background
- Why you need to plan for both good & bad years
- Why Mark outlines the three big things that he wants to accomplish for the week that are going to move
- How meditation & working out contribute to Mark’s success
- Why focus & grit are so important for success today
- Why it’s important to focus on things in your business that move the needle
- Identifying the 80/20 rule in your business
- Why you need to be asking yourself how you can be free
- The importance of finding a mentor that’s already done what you want to do
- Why you need to know your market before you do anything
him towards his goals
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Mark:
- Website: www.thelandgeek.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thelandgeek
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/thelandgeek
- Twitter: @TheLandGeek
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.