Episode 406: Avoid complexification, with Wes Pinkston.
Wes Pinkston is an Entrepreneur and Transformational Business/Life Coach. At the age of 29, a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. He is now devoted to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation, which has marked the beginning of an intense inward journey. Weaving together both Western and Eastern influences, he is able to guide his client’s through their journey in all phases of life.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Wes’ background
- Why effective communication is so important not only with others but with yourself
- Having a clear vision of your ideal day & the role you play in it
- How adapting your awareness to your experience can change your life
- Why changing your viewpoint from competitive to collaborative can help you be successful
- Why you need to take accountability for both the good and the bad
- How making simple tweaks can drastically change things
- Why you need to be expressing, not suppressing
- Why you should just “be” when you are at home
- The importance of bringing back your childlike enthusiasm
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Wes:
- Website: www.wespinkstonnow.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WesPinkstonNow
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/wespinkstonnow
- Twitter: @WesPinkstonNow