High-growth levers inside your business, with Mark Faust.
Mark Faust is an expert on growth, strategy, sales, and performance improvement. For the last 26-years, Mark has run Echelon Management, a growth consulting firm. He is an advisor on company boards and he has conducted hundreds of sessions for dozens of the world’s largest companies including Apple, IBM, Procter & Gamble, John Deere, Monsanto, Bayer, and over three dozen third generation family-owned companies. His first book “Growth or Bust! Proven Turanround Strategies to Grow Your Business” was a bestseller and his new book “High-Growth Levers” is also available at BarnesAndNoble.com. Mark is also adjunct professor at the University of Cincinnati and Ohio University.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Mark’s background
- Focusing on your customer’s customers
- Breaking down your to-do list into your A’s and B’s
- Mark’s customer interviews that drive 7-9 figures of revenue
- Strategy, culture, and innovation: the three high-growth levers
- Echelon strategy dialogues
- Why you need to only hire eagles (not turkeys)
- Finding islands of profit in the sea of red ink
- Why you need to think bigger
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Mark:
- Website: highgrowthlevers.com
- Phone (515)621-8000
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.