Never sacrifice on talent, with Nav Athwal.
Nav Athwal is Founder and CEO of Realty Shares, an online marketplace for real estate investing connecting individual and institutional investors to private U.S. real estate investments. By infusing technology into the archaic real estate industry, Nav and his team are able to connect accredited and institutional investors with pre-vetted real estate companies and operators looking to raise debt and equity capital. To date, Realty Shares funded more than $200 million across 400 deals in 31 states, and they are growing rapidly. Nav is also is a regulator contributor to Forbes and TechCrunch.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Nav’s background
- Why creating more efficiency around your time is very important
- How getting your Inbox to zero every night can help you start your day off focused
- Why what you do outside of work can help contribute to your success
- Why having a single decision-maker can make a company more efficient & effective
- Why it’s important in tough situations to be amicable
- Why you need to master hiring as a critical skill in order to thrive as a business owner
- Why it’s so important to cultivate talent & create a culture for retention
- Why mentors & advisors are so critical for founders & CEOs
- Why taking the time to think creatively is so important to having a successful business
- How creating more ways to communicate effectively can be highly beneficial for your business
- How thinking about technology can help you do your job more effectively
- How to make your employees & company more effective, scalable & efficient
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Nav:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.