Episode 649: Broken…bitter — or better, with Marie White
Marie White is the author of five books, including the award-winning #1 bestseller entitled, Strength for Parents of Missing Children: Surviving Divorce, Abduction, Runaways and Foster Care. She is also a missionary, traveler, entrepreneur and the host of Bible Stories for Adults on YouTube with over half a million views. She is also the owner of Zamiz Press, an inspirational publishing company.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Marie’s story of courage and strength
- The purpose behind Marie’s publishing company
- Building a relationship with your audience before thinking about how you’re going to monetize something
- The benefits of learning new technology and platforms sooner rather than later
- Creating a daily habit of getting outside in the sunshine
- Why constant learning and adaptability are critical skills to master
- Why you need to ask yourself if your product or business is important enough for you to get out of your comfort zone
- The importance of working through the hard parts of the process to get to the desired end result
- Facing the challenge of building your platform or process over time
- Realizing that you have something valuable to offer other people
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Marie:
- Website: www.MarieWhiteAuthor.com