How to thrive, with Lou Diamond.
Lou Diamond is a master at putting great people in touch with other great people. He has over 25-years of experience in sales, relationship management, business development and executive coaching. Lou’s authenticity, energy, and enthusiasm, along with his unwavering passion and desire for helping people achieve their dreams, is unmatched. He has been a top producer at every firm he’s ever worked, has led teams at Accenture, Deloitte, Omnicom, Merrill Lynch and Bank of America to achieve record revenues year after year. And he is now the Founder & CEO of THRIVE, a leading consulting and coaching company focused on making the most incredible leaders and top performers even more amazing.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How sales is the result of what we do – not the process
- The events that led up to Lou writing his book “Master the Art of Connecting”
- Why a portion of your day always needs to be focused on business development
- Making sure that your target sees the value in the service or product that you’re providing
- Why picking the right client is just as important as saying no to the wrong ones
- Mastering the skill of connecting to manage & grow your business
- Why you need to focus on getting to ‘no’ faster
- Having a structured game plan when you’re first starting out
- Identifying who you will connect with that will most effectively add to your world
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Lou:
- Website: thrivepartners.net
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/thriveloud
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ThriveLouD
- Podcast: Thrive Loud
- Book: “Master the Art of Connecting”
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.