Why simple wins, with Lisa Bodell.
Lisa Bodell is CEO and founder of futurethink and author of WHY SIMPLE WINS: Escape The Complexity Trap And Get To Work That Matters. A globally recognized innovation leader and futurist, Bodell founded futurethink in 2003 to provide a simple approach to the otherwise complicated topic of innovation.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Lisa’s background
- Why Lisa started futurethink
- Why you need to simplify
- The addiction to more (and what can be done about it)
- Tips for saving time in email
- Getting rid of stupid rules
- Evaluating your to-do list to figure out what is truly valuable and worth your time
- Standing up for what you believe in
- Why you have to focus
- Why you need to get over failure quickly
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Lisa:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.