Dana Malstaff is a mother, author, business & content strategist, coach, podcaster, and blind spot reducer. Dana is the author of Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro, and the founder of Boss Mom. She serves Boss Moms who yearn for more time and less guilt when it comes to building their business and raising their family, by providing the tools they need to get more out of their content and business, without sacrificing their family goals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Dana’s background
- How Dana came to start Boss Mom
- Crafting your movement manifesto
- Saying no to things that don’t financially benefit your business
- Getting clear on your brand and message and repeating it the same way every time
- Why you have to become a working sales page
- Why it’s not your job to work harder than your clients
- Why you need to hire a team sooner than later
- Why you need to assess your relationship with money
- Getting clear on your dream-makers and deal-breakers
- Why you need to write down what you’re good at and what you’re not
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Dana: