Larry Haas is the Founder and CEO of Global Aperture Inc., a management consulting firm specializing in helping companies transform to achieve their strategic goals in industries such as Aerospace and Defense, Agriculture, Homeland Security, and Nonprofits. Prior to founding Global Aperture, Larry served as a consultant and leader in several organizations including Procter and Gamble, Boeing, and as an officer and program manager in the United States Air Force.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The definition of an “SOS moment”
- Setting clear priorities for your day: an important daily habit
- Why you should turn your phone off during your work day
- Avoiding procrastination on your high priorities
- Why you should not take criticism or critique from clients personally
- Being flexible and open in your business
- The importance of being connected to your customers
- The influential lesson of “assume any and all authority, not specifically denied”
- When starting a business, find an enduring need that is growing
- The importance of finding a mentor in your industry to learn from
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Larry:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.