Power of mentorship, with Kevin Bupp
Kevin Bupp is a Florida-based real estate investor and serial entrepreneur with over $40 million of real estate transactions. Today, you will find him educating investors to locate, acquire, and create “higher than average” returns in the Mobile Home Park investing niche through his Mobile Home Academy and sharing his expertise as host of the top-rated iTunes podcast “Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow”.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Doing whatever it takes to get things done
- The most important part of having a mentor
- How commercial real estate helped Kevin scale his business to a much larger size in an efficient manner
- The different type of seller or buyer in the commercial side vs. the residential side of real estate
- What attracted Kevin to the commercial side of real estate
- How Kevin got started in investing in mobile home parks
- Having a recipe in place to ‘plant a flag’ in your niche
- Understanding what you are passionate about
- The reason why a barrier to entry exists for mobile home park investing
- Why the ROI is different with mobile home park investments compared to other investments
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Kevin:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.