Episode 642: Identity crisis and how to fix it, with Vince Parry
Vince Parry is a 30-year veteran of the health and wellness communications industry and a branding expert. He is the founder of the Parry Branding Group, and throughout his distinguished career, he has worked on many of the most well-known corporate, franchise, service, and product brands. Vince has appeared on NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, guest lectures at the Rutgers Pharmaceutical MBA program on healthcare branding, and is the author of the new book Identity Crisis: Health Care Branding’s Hidden Problems and Proven Strategies to Solve Them.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Vince’s new book, ‘Identity Crisis: Health Care Branding’s Hidden Problems and Proven Strategies to Solve Them’ and why he felt compelled to write it
- How healthcare branding is different from consumer branding
- How writing a book can positively impact your business development plan
- Having discipline around how frequently you check your email & how it can influence your productivity
- Why you need to be aware of your key stakeholders personal and business objectives
- Mastering the skill of listening
- Knowing what your identity is & what you’re promising people
- An influential lesson that Vince learned that taught him how to embrace failure
- The value of admitting what you don’t know & finding someone who does
- Broadening your revenue stream to give you more financial security
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Vince:
- Website: www.parrybrandinggroup.com