Justin Deese is a highly sought-after business strategist, visionary, and self-made entrepreneur. He simultaneously built three flourishing in-home service companies in multiple states. He is a certified E-Myth Business Coach and an expert at helping fellow business owners structure and manage their companies for maximum profitability.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Justin’s background
- How business owners make things way more complicated than they need to be
- Why Justin is so guarded & structured about his morning routine
- Why it’s so important to know what your vision is
- How having a business coach can help hold you accountable
- Why having systems in place is one of the most important parts of your business
- Why the owner of a company needs to change their perspective of who and what they are
- Why you shouldn’t try to outwork your problems
- How writing your own eulogy can help you focus on what’s important
- Why you need to know what you’re trying to build
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Justin:
- Website: justindeese.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/justin.deese.14
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/justin-deese-02213712
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.