Episode 402: Growth is the antidote to fear, with Adam Hergenrother.
Adam Hergenrother is CEO and Chairman of the Board of Hergenrother Enterprises, which includes Keller Williams Realty Vermont, Hergenrother Realty Group, BlackRock Construction, Hergenrother Capital, and Hergenrother Foundation. In less than ten years, Adam has built these rapidly growing companies through his commitment to thinking big and never giving up. Fearless and purposeful; unconventional and systematic, Adam sets a seemingly impossible goal then quickly gets to work on closing the gap to achieve it – – no limits, no regrets. Through Adam’s bold vision, Hergenrother Enterprises is developing leaders and building businesses worldwide.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why it’s important to stay focused as your business grows
- Why the first 60 minutes of your day are so important
- How journaling can help ground you & discover the small things that you’re grateful for
- Why personal development is so vital to your success, personally & professionally
- Why the formula for success & fulfillment is growth
- How all of our experiences, whether good or bad, shape who we become
- Why you need to overcome the voice in your head that says “no” & go after your own life
- Why you should be hiring people that are better than you
- How expanding your search for employees outside of your local area can benefit you
- Why you need to be sharing your vision consistently, clearly & as often as possible
- Why you need to be operating in your “strength zone”
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Adam:
- Website: www.adamhergenrother.com
- Website: www.hergenrotherenterprises.com
- Website: www.hergtraining.com