Episode 401: Don’t lose your identity, with Kyle Reyes.
Kyle Reyes is the President and CEO of The Silent Partner Marketing, a nationwide marketing agency headquartered in Connecticut. Kyle is an acclaimed Keynote Speaker on entrepreneurship, leadership, marketing and social media. Kyle a former Producer of News and Special Projects worked in broadcast journalism for nearly a decade. His team offers a marketing one-stop-shop, filling the role of a Chief Marketing Officer and support staff at a fraction of the cost of having to worry about the payroll, taxes, benefits, equipment and training. And he has appeared in multiple media outlets including, Fox & Friends, AOL.com, Yahoo, and Bloomberg Business.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Kyle’s background
- Why it’s important to create a company culture where all employees feel like they’re part of something bigger
- Why you need to hustle & work hard to succeed
- Why Kyle believes that failure is the best teacher
- Why consistency is so important for discipline, focus & stress relief
- Why you need to invest money in your business to help you grow & scale faster
- Why you need to be aware of your strengths, weaknesses & limitations
- Why you need to focus on the art of communication
- How being 100% authentic, real, and candid will help you win
- Why you need to be engaging with people where they are right now
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Adam: