Rita Schiano is the founder of Live A Flourishing Life™, which provides strategic, resilience-building, personal, and professional development programs that strengthen work relationships through team building, stress management, effective communication, and critical and creative thinking skills. As a former corporate vice president and small business owner, Rita’s leadership knowledge, strategies, and insights draw from both sides of the aisle. Rita is also the author of several books, including “Live A Flourishing Life” as well as numerous articles for The Huffington Post and Psychology Today.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Rita’s background
- Why having excellent time management techniques are so important to success & controlling stress
- Why Rita is a big proponent of the to-do list
- Why it’s important to understand the elements of leadership
- The importance of discipline & having a schedule
- Setting your intentions for the day
- Exploring ideas in a critical & creative way
- The value of having integrity & being authentic with people
- Why you need to quit using the word ‘fail’ & how to view it in a different way
- Keeping focused on your message & mission
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Rita:
- Website: www.ritaschiano.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/RItaSchiano.LiveAFlourishingLife
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ritaschiano
- Twitter: @RitaSchiano
- Phone: 774-230-5670
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.