Positive attitude in business, with Jon Gordon
Jon Gordon’s best-selling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous Fortune 500 companies, professional and college sports teams, school districts, hospitals, and nonprofits. He is the author of 23 books including 10 best sellers and 5 children’s books. His books include the timeless classic The Energy Bus which has sold over 2 million copies, The Carpenter which was a top 5 business book of the year, Training Camp, The Power of Positive Leadership, The Power of a Positive Team, The Coffee Bean, Stay Positive, and The Garden. Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, CNBC, The Golf Channel, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Los Angeles Dodgers, Campbell’s Soup, Dell, Publix, Southwest Airlines, Miami Heat, The Los Angeles Rams, Snapchat, Truist Bank, Clemson Football, Northwestern Mutual, West Point Academy and more.
Jon is a graduate of Cornell University and holds a Masters in Teaching from Emory University. He and his training/consulting company are passionate about developing positive leaders, organizations and teams.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Jon wrote his bestselling book “The Energy Bus” when he was at a low period in his life, and how he learned to overcome his challenges, fears and negativity
- Why having a positive attitude in business means having fun while following your purpose and continuing to strive for excellence
- Why some people lean towards optimism and some toward pessimism, and how you can train your mind to increase your optimism even if you’re a natural pessimist
- Why success leads to fear, and why before you achieve real success you’re naturally less fearful of taking chances and risks
- Why being fearless isn’t the same thing as being reckless, and why being smart about the risks you take is crucial
- Why it is important to define what winning means to you, and why you shouldn’t fear failure because it offers its own rewards
- Why “anxious” means “divided”, and why developing your strength to face your anxiety is the key to unlocking your potential
- Why love is the greatest success principle of all time, and why loving what you do and who you work with is vital
- How feeling love allows you to perform at a higher level and is the ideal antidote for your fears
- Website: http://jongordon.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jongordonenergy/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jongordonpage
- Twitter: @JonGordon11
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.