John Pollock [ENCORE]
John Pollock doesn’t just talk about entrepreneurship — he lives it. As the CEO of Financial Gravity, John has grown his business from the dining room table to a national organization of 25 employees and led his company to 700% growth in one year. John is also disrupting industry standards for the better. After seeing the lack of integrated advice for business owners across tax planning, financial services, and business strategy, he created the first national tax firm specifically designed to help entrepreneurs reduce their personal tax liability by an average of $21,000. He is also a frequent contributor to various media outlets, including Fox Radio Network, Forbes, and Amex OPEN Forum.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How a reverse merger works
- How drive itself drives John
- How lack of focus can be a gift
- How you could benefit from going to conferences that are not related to your industry
- Why process has to be built into everything that you do
- Why success is not a destination, it’s a journey
- Why there is more skill than luck involved in business
- The three questions that you have to ask yourself
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with John:
- Website: lowertaxhigherprofit.com
- Website: financialgravity.com
- Website: www.johnpollockinc.com
- eBook: Bust the 10 Tax Myths Sabotaging Your Small Business Growth
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.