” artist=”Stephen Woessner chats with” image=”https://predictiveroi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/JohnPollock.jpg” color=”#ed1c24″ background=”#ed1c24″ social_linkedin=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Episode 449: “What if we could?”, with John Pollock.
John Pollock doesn’t just talk about entrepreneurship — he lives it. As the CEO of Financial Gravity, John has grown his business from the dining room table to a national organization of 25 employees and led his company to 700% growth in one year. John is also disrupting industry standards for the better. After seeing the lack of integrated advice for business owners across tax planning, financial services, and business strategy, he created the first national tax firm specifically designed to help entrepreneurs reduce their personal tax liability by an average of $21,000. He is also a frequent contributor to various media outlets, including Fox Radio Network, Forbes, and Amex OPEN Forum.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How a reverse merger works
- How drive itself drives John
- How lack of focus can be a gift
- How you could benefit from going to conferences that are not related to your industry
- Why process has to be built into everything that you do
- Why success is not a destination, it’s a journey
- Why there is more skill than luck involved in business
- The three questions that you have to ask yourself
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with John:
- Website: lowertaxhigherprofit.com
- Website: financialgravity.com
- Website: www.johnpollockinc.com
- eBook: Bust the 10 Tax Myths Sabotaging Your Small Business Growth