Episode 38: Why your business needs a podcast, with John Lee Dumas.
John Lee Dumas is the Founder and Host of EntrepreneurOnFire, an award winning Podcast revealing the journey of today’s most inspiring Entrepreneurs 7-days a week.
EntrepreneurOnFire generates over $250,000 a month in revenue & offers a free 15-day course on Podcasting at FreePodcastCourse.com. With over 1 million unique listens a month, EntrepreneurOnFire has inspired Fire Nation to take control of their life and take the Entrepreneurial leap. Are YOU prepared to ignite?
Click to tweet: John Lee Dumas shares his outstanding experience and insights on Onward Nation!
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
5 Podcasting Tips — with John Lee Dumas
“Podcasting is a legitimate medium of communication.”
- Escape the Imposter Syndrome:
- ✭ Don’t be afraid of launching a podcast — everyone has the right to launch an authentic podcast on any number of topics
- Jump In — Try not to Delay the Launch:
- ✭ Disseminate your podcast — it will be a truly gratifying moment that will help you conquer the initial learning curve
- Focus on a few Distribution Channels:
- ✭ Podcasts can be disseminated through a diverse group of channels, iTunes and Stitcher Radio both have huge followings.
- Climb the New and Noteworthy Charts:
- ✭ The momentum will start to pick up when your podcast climbs the charts and generates buzz in the podcast community
- Remain Confident:
- ✭ Don’t let a ranking slip deter your spirit — you have to remain confident and overcome obstacles
How best to connect with John: