Focus on what matters, with Joe Kashurba.
Joe Kashurba grew the freelance web design business that he started in high school into a digital agency with a virtual team and clients around the world. He went from building $300 websites to building $30,000 websites and managing 6-figure digital advertising budgets for some of the largest manufacturing and construction companies. Joe now advises and mentors other freelance web designers and digital agency owners on how to develop and scale their businesses.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Joe’s background
- Why you need to plan out tomorrow before you go to bed
- Getting an important task done in the first 15 minutes of work
- Why constant marketing is so crucial for your business
- What Joe did after not selling to 25 people in a row that he had consultion phone calls with
- Generating leads that fit what you’re trying to sell
- Why having the right mindset is so crucial for success
- Looking at your business from a diagnostic viewpoint to see what’s working and what isn’t
- Why you need to niche down and stick to the exact thing you do well
- Being prepared for and fighting through the fear
- Building a system to get sales
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Joe:
- Website: agencyaccelerator.guru
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.