Jason Hsiao is the co-founder and chief video officer of Animoto, an award-winning online video maker that makes it easy for anyone to create professional-quality marketing videos. Animoto is a certified partner with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and the Small Business Administration and give it unique insight into the changing social media and business landscape — which may be why more than 1-million businesses around the world are already using Animoto to create marketing videos. Prior to founding Animoto, Jason was a producer for MTV Networks and Comedy Central.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why all businesses are trying to stand out on social media with video
- How video is becoming the preferred way that people want to consume information
- Why you should think of video as a form of communication
- The method to use to come up with video topics
- How social media has been a game-changer for small businesses
- Why video is a great investment
- Why you need to be aware of how you approach the small things in life
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who actually get stuff done
- How to maximize the potential of your team
- How video is a way to amplify what you know already works
Ways to contact Jason:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.