Episode 674: Complexity kills execution, with Gordon Tredgold
Gordon Tredgold is a business and IT transformation expert who has successfully delivered $100 million programs, run $300 million departments, and led teams of 1,000 staff members for Fortune 100 companies. Gordon is the author of the critically acclaimed book “FAST” and works with enterprises on implementing results-based leadership initiatives to rapidly accelerate growth. You may remember Gordon and the wisdom he shared during Episode 446. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 446 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to make writing articles seem a little less daunting
- The three key components of every article
- Why context is so important when writing an article
- As a leader, why it’s about the command that you have rather than the orders that you give
- How to get everyone on your team to believe that the goal that what you want to achieve is possible
- The power of starting small and aiming high when it comes to writing a book
- How complexity kills execution on a team
- How to create a culture of success
- The importance of not comparing yourself to anyone else
- Why you need to start small, celebrate, and just keep going
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Gordon: