The legacy of wisdom, with Gabrielle Taylor.
Gabrielle Taylor is the author of the book, “LEGACY OF WISDOM”, where she blends practical scientific research and multi-generational family stories to provide a look into what the word “wisdom” truly means, how we can develop it, and most importantly, how we can pass it on. Gabrielle also leads a strategic management consultancy based in Littleton, Colorado.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The benefits of using 30 minutes of quiet time in the morning to center & focus yourself for the day ahead
- How to lessen the impact of feeling overwhelmed
- Keeping hydration and nutrition front of mind every day
- A challenging time for Gabrielle, what she learned, and how that affected her business
- How being open to change is critical in business today
- The power of racing towards what you fear the most
- A powerful lesson in grace and accountability that Gabrielle received from one of her mentors
- Why you need to listen to the market and be responsive
- Why layoffs should be the last thing that happens when things are going bad in an organization
- Why you need to be checking in with employees at all levels
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Gabrielle:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.