Ed Molitor has spent the last 26 years developing his leadership skills and helping people, teams, and organizations become the best versions of themselves while coaching college basketball at the highest level, succeeding in one of the most competitive mortgage markets in the country…Chicago…and serving as VP of Operations in an industry-leading recruiting firm where he specialized in consulting clients and placing former, exiting, and retired military candidates in jobs throughout the country. Ed is also host of the podcast, The Athletics of Business.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The story behind how Ed started his company, The Molitor Group
- The value of working with the mindset of success
- Why you should embrace failure
- How Ed applies the principles taught in Stephen Covey’s book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”
- Why you should focus on being a servant rather than being served
- How self-discipline and where you direct your mind will generate your thoughts
- The importance of mastering your calendar
- Having a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset
- Why it’s critical to have a positive attitude and approach
- Why you need to just focus on the task at hand AND what’s coming next
Ways to contact Ed:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.