Episode 630: 5 steps to persuasive presentations, with Dustin Mathews
Dustin Mathews is the co-founder of Speaking Empire – the disruptive company in the leadership and education space – whose chief mission is advancing the human race by empowering leaders to communicate powerfully, unlock their fullest potential, and ultimately step into their greatness. He is the author of several bestselling books, including his latest that he co-authored to Dan Kennedy, “The No B.S. Guide To Powerful Presentations: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Plan to Sell Anything with Webinars, Online Media, Speeches, and Seminars”.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of having a message and delivering it with passion
- Why you should develop core content and figure out different ways to deliver it
- The value of education-based marketing through speaking
- The importance of providing value to your audience
- Why you should approach situations with a student mindset
- Why building relationships and delivering value is important
- The need to have influential communication
- The five core components of a powerful presentation
- How to show your audience you are relevant and credible
- The importance of differentiating your message
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Dustin: