Episode 629: How not to fail at change, with Barbara Trautlein
Barbara Trautlein is the author of the best-selling book “Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change That Sticks”. She is the Principal and Founder of Change Catalysts and originator of the CQ System for Developing Change Intelligence. For over 25 years, Barbara has coached executives, trained leaders at all levels, certified change agents, and facilitated mission-critical change management initiatives – achieving bottom-line business and powerful leadership results for clients.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Recognizing that with change sometimes comes fear
- The importance of having empathy
- Why you need to be change friendly, ready, and intelligent
- What CQ means and why it is important
- Why 70% of major organizational changes fail
- The importance of change leadership
- How to overcome resistance to change
- What the three main styles of leading change are
- How business owners can assess their CQ
- Which change leader styles are most prevalent and how they lead
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Babara: