Dr. Glenn Livingston is a veteran psychologist and was the long time CEO of a multi-million dollar consulting firm which has serviced several Fortune 500 clients in the food industry. Disillusioned by what traditional psychology had to offer overweight and/or food obsessed individuals, Glenn spent several decades researching the nature of binging and overeating via work with his own patients AND a self-funded research program with more than 40,000 participants. You may remember Glenn and the wisdom he shared during Episode 251. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 251 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- he benefits of working with people who are just as excited about your mission as you are
- The joy that Glenn is experiencing from the impact of his research and book
- Why Glenn is a firm believer that discipline creates freedom
- The power of focusing on what you want
- Why a lot of entrepreneurs get stuck
- Why Glenn defines success as having the ability to work and to love in balance
- Why you need to remember that feelings aren’t facts when it comes to fear
- How, from a marketing standpoint, people today are still underestimating how much proof you need of your core value proposition
- Why you need to be good at calling out to a specific audience
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Glenn:
- Website: www.NeverBingeAgain.com