Episode 637: Ask “What if?”, with Pam Wasley
Pam Wasley is the Co-founder & CEO of Cerius Executives and Cerius Advisors. She has personally sold companies, led a management buyout, and advised hundreds of companies on strategies for growth and higher shareholder value. She’s served on several private boards and has been featured in prestigious publications such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fortune, and Bloomberg Businessweek on the topics of mergers and acquisitions, the workforce of the future, and global contingent workforces.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- One of the first things that Pam learned when it comes to people
- The value of realizing that you don’t know everything
- Some tips to keep up with the fast pace of the world today
- Why you should be thinking outside of the box when it comes to your business
- How being bored is good for your mind
- Surrounding yourself with people who are smarter than you are
- Why you need to focus on hiring well, especially with your executive team
- The one thing that is important for any business & how it can help you grow
- Building a team of advisors that help you in areas that you have big challenges
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Pam: