Andy Swann is the author of THE HUMAN WORKPLACE and leads the development and delivery of people-focused transition management for organizations undergoing change at BDG Architecture and Design. He is also the founder of Simple Better Human, a creative organization development consultancy specializing in helping employees thrive so their organizations can too. He runs the All About People conference and speaks around the world on the benefits of taking a more human approach to organizational development.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you should be open to opportunities as they present themselves
- The importance of doing something you love
- Andy’s new book, “The Human Workplace” and why he felt so strongly about writing it
- Why companies need to give people the opportunity to be their best
- Why Andy decided to start and organize the ‘All About People’ event
- Why it’s important to think about how you define success
- Why it’s all about connections & building relationships
- Taking the time to step back and look at things from a different perspective
- One of the key skills for any organization, regardless of size or scale
- Why doing things for the right reasons can lead to big wins
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Andy:
- Website: www.andyswann.co