Be true to your personality, with Dr. Diane Hamilton.
Dr. Diane Hamilton is a speaker, nationally-syndicated radio show host, author, and educator. She focuses on emotional intelligence, engagement, generational conflict, and other common business success-related issues. Forbes and other top companies have hired her to speak to groups to improve employee relationships, increase engagement, improve productivity, and reduce conflict. Diane’s extensive background includes nearly four decades of working in pharmaceuticals, banking, social media, and education. She has authored three books including, “It’s Not You, It’s Your Personality.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- When a painful experience can lead to something that is better
- Why you should just take action instead of overanalyzing something
- The benefits of finding a mentor who is super efficient & does things differently than you
- How effective leaders create leaders from the people that they lead
- Staying true to your personality when having conversations with people
- Treating people how they want to be treated
- The problem with having a team that is not diverse
- Why personality tests can be extremely beneficial
- Some of the biggest issues Dr. Hamilton is seeing with soft skills in business settings
- Learning everything you can about what it is you want to do
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Dr. Hamilton:
- Website: drdianehamilton.com
- Radio show: drdianehamiltonradio.com
- Book: “It’s Not You It’s Your Personality”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.