15,000-year-old marketing strategy, with Don Osmond.
Don Osmond is a marketing professional, speaker, and writer focusing on authentic marketing to help businesses develop sound, branding strategies. Widely regarded as a marketing and communications thought leader, Don works with his business clients to develop the genuine narrative of their companies, which becomes the foundation for their branding and messaging. Son to international entertainment icon Donny Osmond, Don’s approach to marketing incorporates lessons from the entertainment industry, which he integrates into effective business strategies. After years of education and experience, he knows firsthand that good marketing requires truth-telling and invitation, not spinning. Don believes that authenticity is the only true value proposition a company can offer, so he serves clients by developing genuine story-based marketing and authentic marketing strategies.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Don’s background
- What he learned from his dad, Donny Osmond
- Why storytelling is so pivotal
- What Don’s learned from Judy Robinett
- Why Don starts each day by being of value to his network
- How Don uses Audible to be a constant learner
- Doing the one thing you need to do each morning
- Don’s soul searching that led him to marketing
- The importance of integrity
- The major lesson Don learned about storytelling from his college English professor
- Operation, capital, and awareness: the three things your business comes down to
- Why you need to stick with processes and tweak them until they yield results
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Don:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.