Episode 620: An undercover boss, with Dina Dwyer-Owens
Dina Dwyer-Owens is the co-chair of The Dwyer Group, a service-based franchise company which now includes 19 service brands and accounts for more than $1.5 billion in system-wide sales. She’s a certified franchise executive with more than 35 years of industry experience — 15 years as CEO of Dwyer Group. America also knows her for participating in CBS’s Emmy-winning hit reality show “Undercover Boss” and the first-ever special episode “Undercover Boss: Epic Bosses.” Dina is the author of two books: Live R.I.C.H. and Values, Inc. that both share her global message for living and leading with a proven code of values.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of celebrating the successes of yesterday but learning from the mistakes
- Why leading with values is important within a company
- Why you should always treat people with respect and dignity
- How to create a system around your company’s values
- Why “living” your values is critical to success
- Gaining access to a free “Create Your Culture Workbook”
- Why you should take every day as a learning opportunity
- Looking for the solution via your values when facing obstacles in your business
- The lessons that can be learned by letting yourself be vulnerable
- Why, as a leader, you have to be willing to let go of wanting to be great at everything
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Dina:
- Website: www.dinadwyerowens.com