The values of an entrepreneur, with Ron Schutz
Ron Schutz consults with business owners to help them realize their full potential for their business, while also developing strategies and workable solutions to prepare them for transition. He has been giving financial advice to business owners for over 50 years and is the author of the new book, “AMERICAN FATHERS”, which explores the ideas of moral capitalism and what it means to be an entrepreneur in a global society with different values.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Some of the challenges that entrepreneurs are facing today
- Building yourself into a media channel to promote your business
- How technology has changed the way business owners spread their message
- The importance of collaborating with other business owners
- Why having more dialog with your clients, employees and vendors is important
- Taking time to be thankful and grateful
- The most critical skill needed to thrive in business: being an active listener
- Why having the ability to stay focused is vital to success
- How looking at a situation through another’s lens leads to greater appreciation
- Why you should always look to continuously improve
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Ron:
- Website: www.ronschutzauthor.com
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.