” artist=”Stephen Woessner chats with” image=”https://predictiveroi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Croft-Edwards.jpg” color=”#ed1c24″ background=”#ed1c24″ social_linkedin=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Episode 497: Why leadership flow matters, with Croft Edwards.
Croft Edwards is a Master Certified Coach, Social Media Influencer, President of CROFT + Company, and the genesis behind LeadershipFlow, the study of how to help individuals and organizations be at their best. He has been helping leaders and their teams find their Flow since 2001 in a variety of fields: mining, refining, government agencies, sovereign nations, manufacturing, start-ups, small businesses, and healthcare. Two miles down in a mine or up on the 8th floor, Croft coaches wherever there are leaders who desire a different result.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Croft’s first book, “LeadershipFlow | Perfectly Square, A Story about Learning to Lead and Transforming a Company”
- Why the most difficult person you ever have to lead is yourself
- How showing up in our bodies determines what’s possible
- Challenging yourself to look at what you really fear and why
- Why resignation and resentment are the two most common moods found in organizations
- Fundamentally changing an organization by having the right person in a leadership role
- Star leaders
- The key to being a great mentor
- Asking powerful questions and just listening for the response
- Looking at the conversations and moods within your organization
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Croft:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.croftandcompany.com
- Twitter: @croftedwards
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/croftedwards