Episode 457: Challenge your assumptions, with Chris Dayley.
Chris Dayley is passionate about helping businesses learn what their users want on their website, through psychology based testing, and analytics. He started his conversion optimization agency, Dayley Conversion, in 2014, which he later merged with Disruptive Advertising, where he currently works as vice president of site testing and optimization.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Chris’ background
- What is behind driving conversions as well as obstacles that get in the way
- Why businesses shouldn’t just dump their whole story on a conversion page
- Why it’s important to designate certain times to check & respond to emails
- How daily mindfulness meditation contributes to Chris’ success
- Why part of A/B testing on your site always involves both good & bad data
- Why you need to learn how to detach your worth & your value from what you do
- Possessing the critical skill of challenging your assumptions
- Why you need to just focus on doing a few things really well
- Why you need to live deliberately
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Chris:
- Website: www.disruptiveadvertising.com
- eBook: www.disruptiveadvertising.com/guide
- Twitter: @chrisdayley