Episode 669: Do things never before done, with Chris Dayley
Chris Dayley is passionate about helping businesses learn what their users want on their website through psychology based testing and analytics. He started his conversion optimization agency, Dayley Conversion, in 2014, which he later merged with Disruptive Advertising, where he currently works as vice president of site testing and optimization. You may remember Chris and the wisdom he shared during Episode 457. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 457 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The six major areas that typically have the biggest impact on conversion rates
- Some recurring pain points that business owners experience when it comes to scaling
- The power of holding people accountable and doing so in an environment where they still feel enabled to succeed
- Why it’s good for businesses at any stage to look back and feel good about the progress that they’ve made
- How most people suffer from some degree of fear and procrastination
- Defining success by determining what brings value to your life
- Being in control of your own happiness
- The value of finding and working with people who will continually challenge you
- Knowing your business well enough that you can answer any question presented to you
- The importance of challenging your assumptions
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Chris: